Deliveries are within New Zealand only, and will not ship internationally.
Once Hercules Instant Shelter website users place an order and pay through credit card (Paypal) or bank transfer (Poli) or layby (Laybuy) we will automatically send you a confirmation email. Eventually, when the purchased items are collected by customers or shipped through courier, our customers will receive a formal invoice by email.
For online shopping, the delivery cost is varied by order. To preview the shipping charges, please simply add the item you want to the shopping cart and continue steps to fill out your delivery address details, the delivery cost will be calculated and show up at the checkout.
If you are looking for personal assistance, please feel free to contact one of your nearest branches or open a live chat session for any queries.
We will normally send your order from our Auckland warehouse. Delivery time is dependent on our warehouse’s inventory levels.
Item is In Stock:
If the item is in stock, we will dispatch the item to you within 1-3 working days after your order has been processed. Your order will be shipped to you mostly via Toll NZ, Mainfrieght and PBT Freight. And you will receive a notification email to confirm that your order has been shipped.
- Local deliveries (within Auckland). – Orders received before 1 pm will be dispatched that day. Delivery is usually 1-3 Working Days.
- North Island – Orders received before 1 pm will be dispatched that day. Delivery is usually within 2-4 working Days.
- South Island – Orders received before 1 pm will be dispatched that day. Delivery is usually within 2-5 working Days.
- Rural Area Deliveries – Additional Delivery Fee may apply. And may take 1-3 additional days.
Orders On Friday After 1 pm
Orders made after 1 pm on Friday will not be processed and dispatched until Monday.
Holiday Season, Public Holidays and Weekends
Our third-party courier service does not deliver on weekends or Public holidays. During the peak holiday seasons please allow an extra 2 – 3 working days for delivery. You will be asked an extra cost if you request a weekend delivery from a courier without our authorisation.
Item is Out Of Stock
If the item is out of stock in our Auckland warehouse but still has stock in one of our store branches in the country, we will send the item directly from the store to you without additional costs. If this is the case, the delivery may take a little longer. If the item you order is out of stock in the country, we will contact you for a solution.
Where is My Delivery
Tracking information is sent via email from Hercules Instant Shelter when your order is ready for dispatch. The tracking number is required to track a freight shipment or schedule a delivery.
Courier Damages or Missing Goods
All of our items are checked before dispatch and leave our warehouse in perfect condition. If your order arrives damaged, please MUST notify us with the following information within 24 hours of receiving the items.
- If you can clearly see the package has been damaged before you open it, please DO NOT take receipt of the goods or sign for them. The courier will then return the goods to Hercules Instant Shelter.
- Take a picture or video of the box and the damaged part before you open the package.
- Notify us within 24 hours of receiving.
- If you can not check within 24 hours, please record all your open parcel processes and attach to the email for claim purposes.
Failure to do so may result in the customer being liable for the goods. We will arrange prompt corrective action and resend your order.