Brand: Hercules Instant Shelter
Product: Umbrella Portable Polycrete Base 50kg Square for centre pole outdoor umbrella
Come rain, wind or shine, your outdoor umbrella requires sturdy support. Our range of Polycrete ® heavy-duty umbrella bases is available in two weights and two styles, providing a solid foundation for different types of umbrellas and New Zealand’s contrasting fast-changing weather conditions. You can be rest assured your umbrella will be securely anchored and stay in place.
Support your outdoor umbrella with our sturdy umbrella base, weighing 50kg for extra support. This square base has been created using polymer concrete so that your umbrella remains upright and in position regardless of the weather. It has been built in a pair of roller wheels and handles so that the base is easy to relocate around your garden.
The square base is designed to adapt to the centre post of any umbrella with a post diameter of 38mm, 48mm or 58mm.
– Long maintenance-free Polycrete ® heavy-duty umbrella base
– Stainless steel tube, hideable handles and screws
– Built-in roller wheels and telescopic handle provided for easy movement
– 4 Rubber feet to prevent scratches from the floor surface
– Spigot height: 30cm
– Total height including base: 39cm
– Comes in flat-pack, simple assembly required
Grey base, silver tube and handles as pictured
Able to fit for any centre post with diameter: 38/ 48/ 58mm