100% Recycled Polyester Gazebo
At Hercules Instant Shelter, we have released a recycled printed canopy that is made of 100% recycled polyester. You might be wondering about the benefits of this, and why we’re using it.
What is Recycled polyester?
Recycled polyester is made out of PET (Polyethylene terephthalate.) This is the material you find in clear plastic water bottles, and it’s a sustainable alternative to virgin polyester.
What are the benefits of Recycled PET?
Recycling plastic to create this fabric, prevents it from going to landfill. The recycled polyester we use has the GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certification.
The production of recycled polyester also uses 80% less energy, about 90% less water and 65% lower CO2 emissions than the production of virgin polyester.
What is Recycled PET Fabric?
RPET fabric stands for Recycled PET (polyethylene terephthalate) Fabric, the yarn is 100% made from recycled plastic (PET) water bottles, which is ECO-friendly and Safe!
Features of Hercules Recycled printed canopy:
- Made of recycled fabrics, does not require petrochemical raw materials.
- Saves natural resources and reduces the burden on the environment.
- Great durability & High Strength
- 100% Waterproofed, UV resistant, Fire retardant
- Can be fully printed with your logo, name, text message and graphics.
- Size options: 2.5×2.5m, 3x3m, 3×4.5m, 4x4m, 4x6m, 4x8m.
- Full roof printed pop up gazebos
Reducing our environmental impact as a business is an ongoing focus for us – we’re aware we don’t have all the answers, and there’s always more to do.
For our range of fabric options, please click here.
PROCESS OF RPET FABRIC